Frequently Asked Questions


If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?

You may call the office, submit the Service Request form on this website, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service.


How can we help today? You can request service, make a rent payment, or use other resident features using these links. To reach us in person please call 918.205.2823 during regular business hours.